14 comments for “Prizes for Poetry Competion. Value $140

1. September 1, 2005 at 7:39 am

Are there any guidelines for the competition? Does the poem has to be about a specific theme? Can I get special consideration ‘cos I suck at writing poetry?

• September 1, 2005 at 12:53 pm

Poetry Competition

The poem does not have to be about a specific theme. Your LiveJournal has got an amazing “poetic” animated gif. on it… I think if you want to construct a poem around an animated gif. this could be quite acceptable… some kind of kinetic poem would be really coooooool!
      MG