My dog Molly

Mother and clutch of 3 children are doing fine thank you. All are blotched black and white with brown markings around the snout… none can see as yet but all are feeding with great gusto and excitement. Mother is doing fine, although she has made a bit of a mess on the livingroom carpet… and you are NOT going to believe this… but she gave birth to her pups when we were out for an hour… and where did she chose to launch her progeny? our bed!!!!! We have forgiven her and found her a corner where she and her brood, clutch, crew… can make as much mess as they want!… Now can I turn this event into a poem…. ????
Cheers
MG

24 comments for “My dog Molly

1. June 7, 2005 at 1:53 pm

Congratulations : )

Congratulations on the puppies! šŸ™‚ Lol sorry to hear about the bed, but that’s the great miracle of birth, come into the world making a mess while everyone is too excited to care.
    Congrats.

Congratulations : )

Congrats.

6. June 7, 2005 at 1:53 pm

Congratulations : )

Congrats.

7. June 8, 2005 at 12:53 am

Wow how lovely! Congrats with your newly extended family! It always happens when you back is turned doesnt it :).

8. June 8, 2005 at 12:53 am

9. June 8, 2005 at 12:53 am

10. June 8, 2005 at 12:53 am

11. June 8, 2005 at 12:53 am

12. June 8, 2005 at 12:53 am

13. June 8, 2005 at 4:43 am

Oh congrats!! That’s really exciting! Puppies are so adorable heh

I’m sure it could turn into a poem!

14. June 8, 2005 at 4:43 am

Oh congrats!! That’s really exciting! Puppies are so adorable heh

I’m sure it could turn into a poem!

15. June 8, 2005 at 4:43 am

Oh congrats!! That’s really exciting! Puppies are so adorable heh

I’m sure it could turn into a poem!

16. June 8, 2005 at 4:43 am

Oh congrats!! That’s really exciting! Puppies are so adorable heh

I’m sure it could turn into a poem!

17. June 8, 2005 at 4:43 am

Oh congrats!! That’s really exciting! Puppies are so adorable heh

I’m sure it could turn into a poem!

18. June 8, 2005 at 4:43 am

Oh congrats!! That’s really exciting! Puppies are so adorable heh

I’m sure it could turn into a poem!

19. June 9, 2005 at 10:24 am

my sister is having her first child next month, I hope she does as well as Molly and her puppies. A short labour I mean.
    What a nice distraction for you and your family, mmmm